Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bits & Pieces

If someone where to ask why I'm starting this blog here on Blogger.com, I'd say it's because you are only allowed 140 characters per comment on Twitter.com. I don't remember when I began communicating on Twitter.com but ever since I did, I've met some of the coolest people & animals. My friends and furiends on Twitter.com. They have become like family in a way because they are always there for you when you need them with help and advice. 
Just so everybody knows in advance, there will be some posts on this blog that are gunna be based on my interests. Ie Nascar, Country Music & Anipals.... I love my anipals, they are just great. Occasionally there will be a rant on politics or Celebrity News and gossip about whats going on in our world. Somethings will be messages forwarded from people we follow on Twitter.com
We are more than happy to take suggestions and feedback! we love reading your thoughts on whats written. 

No comments: